Tuesday, September 18, 2007

newness and joy

Today I met Ethan Maddy. 7#5oz in Jones. It was a delight to see such a joyful baby being brought into the world. He is my cousin Darcee's son and he was delivered last night. I held him today and realized how great tiny babies are. I cannot wait to have one for myself...until then, I have some other issues in life. :)

So far, clinicals are going great. I have my fun days and my get-me-home asap days, but I am just soaking up everything and enjoying life to its fullest. God has blessed me with an amazing family, a fantastic sister that is moving right along in college, a strong and dedicated boyfriend, great roomies, and a schedule that is finally under control (somewhat), a job at B & N, and this week some babysitting jobs...praise Him because He is faithful in every way.

5 Happy Things about Today:
1. I made a poster for our career fair at Harris tomorrow, and the entire staff loved what I put together.

2. I got to see Ethan and Darcee, and Darcee was so happy!

3. I get to babysit the sweetest kiddos tomorrow night and Friday night!

4. Less than two weeks until I visit Nac!

5. Maddie's chocolate chip cookies are delicious!

No comments: