Monday, July 14, 2008

that's ridiculous

the last time i wrote was in april! oh my. well a lot has happened since then.

past:
1. i graduated.
2. i moved out of rogers.
3. i've been house sitting since june 1.
4. i got a job at lmra.
5. i went to co springs with the grahams.

present:
1. i am content, for once, with the small special k pro bar that i just ate. they usually create a horrible aftertaste.
2. i am loving my job and the thought of future projects.
3. i am refusing to chew gum. a habit that i am trying to diminish.

future:
1. i am eating dinner with josh and the family tonight.
2. i am happy that sarah is almost through with summer school.
3. i am now an acsm member and will get certified to personal train in november.
4. i am moving at the end of this month into a precious 2br/bath house.

God,
You are marvelous and work so many wonders. I am thankful and grateful for the mercies you have shown me. Thank you for your gracefulness and loving heart. I thank you for blessing me and providing ideas, thoughts, knowledge, and skills to help those around me each and every day. I enjoy your loving kindness each and every day.
Amen.

let the love of the Lord shower down on you today. whether or not the beginning of the day wa "good"- make the rest of your day the best.

No comments: