Friday, November 30, 2007

A day, a week, a month flies by...and I'm ready for changes.

I prepare myself for new things coming soon.

a. a rearranged living room.
b. the holiday season.
c. finals and new classes.
d. holiday job shifting.
e. love.
f. life.
g. habits.
h. friends.
i. the ways that i care for people.
j. internships.
k. ...a life outside of studying (this comes "post study hard")
l. a new month. yea. i get to write twelve instead of eleven now.

I live in waiting for God to provide. He has provided me with life thusfar that I would never change. People have come and gone each year. Friends have stayed, gone, and are in all different places in life now, but for me...I hold on. Lately (yesterday as a matter of fact) I have thought of how much I love God and how He is constantly in the center of my being. The heart. It pumps life into me each and every day. So, today I give freely, again, like a fresh start my life pumping organ to the God of the universe and throw off all that hinders/has been hindering me.

I pray this in His name. Amen.

No comments: