Friday, December 7, 2007

Today I realized....

I love making people happy. I enjoy being the presence of people who laugh and love to enjoy life. Not arrogant styles or those who try to make you laugh, but genuine laughs. I am so happy right now.

Finals begin in just a few days, but I have no fear that things will go well and that I will be pleased. God is such an amazing person. He's God. I am going on a mission trip one week from today and I am thrilled. Inner-city missions. I've done only one other trip of its kind, so I am excited to see what's around the corner.

Happy things about today:
1. I met an exec chef that I will be working for in the spring.
2. The partay was a blast.
3. Rach's race is in 3 days.
4. My room is clean.
5. I ran 9.3 miles this am with Maddie. I felt so successful.
6. I get to see Sarah in a couple of weeks.
7. My boyfriend is sweet.
8. My mom surprised me at my Christmas party tonight. :)

Soon, the days will change. I will have different goals and new sights in mind. For now, I need to study... I'll go now because my coffee is slowly starting to wear off.

Lord, give Rachel the strength she needs to run the race of her life. Give my friends the patience and diligence to work, the sleep to manage their work, and the brain juice to make it through finals week. I am asking this with all my heart. Love you Lord. Amen.

No comments: