Wednesday, December 19, 2007

alwAys Desperate for cHange

Things change. So fast. A blur. Where am I going? What am I doing right, what am I doing wrong?

Shifting gears at full speed can be thrilling and dangerous at the same time.

I know I didn't do everything right. Timing and words aren't always my thing. I act quickly. Too quickly, I don't know? I went with my heart this time. Those words "I don't know"-the stinger. Ouch. Sorry.

For now, I pray. That's all I can do. Pray that my heart made the correct choice. I've never just stepped off the clif without checking for someone at the bottom, but this time, I don't need to see that GOD is there. Test him and he will prove it. Test him twice and then a third time and his calling is clearer.

Thank you Lord for not letting me control my heart when youhave a different direction for me. I don't know where I am heading, but I trust that you do. I made a blind choice- but to you the view is different. Very different.

No comments: