Sunday, July 29, 2007

Each day is a new day


Another day is moving past, but I stand in awe at the glory of He that created me. Today has been better than expected. He always turns frumpy to filled if we let Him. (and sometimes His whispers come through those that love us and are hard on us...thank you sar.)


Yesterday college & career (Refuge) went to Hurricane Harbor. I got a little burned, but needed on my face. The freckles can only make me look so tan. :) My favorite part of the day was riding the two white slides on the mini banana boats. Skidding across the water felt like flying. Not that I have ever flown, but it did.


Last weekend still topped Hannah's Summer Highlights. Tubing and fellowshiping with new friends...always fun. It was worth the bruises and...now chiropractor visits. Although, I have to go every day to Dr. C, he makes my neck feel better, and I can actually turn and steer my car without feeling like I was going to pop it out of place.


5 Happy Things...

1. Mac's mom is home.

2. Sarah, Mom, and I went shopping for Sarah's dorm stuff & I realized that my beautiful sister is growing up mighty fast.

3. The thunder outside.

4. It's fifth Sunday, and I get to spend the evening with my family.

5. I got to talk to my first 'best friend' this am, and wish her a happy 21st. Sorry, girl, that we didn't get to have lunch.


No comments: