Wednesday, January 16, 2008

in silence and in tune...

Happy things about today:
I write these because I wasn't happy last night to not read a bedtime story to Livie as punishment because she wasn't obeying...


1. Ran my zoo route --apparently really quickly.

2. The joy in my heart is overflowing on people. I love to see them get things, understand things, and all the while learning how to change things about myself.

3. I know that most people don't like change...but I really do. I love going someplace different every day. Waking to a new running route, new faces on the street (I've been walking to school), waving at different people who let me run in front of their cars instead of waiting for the crosswalk, new tasks, new people to team up with to accomplish those tasks.

4. I wore the white ruffly shirt today that I like a lot.

5. Peace keeps showing up everywhere. In silence and in tune.

6. I get to go to Bible study tonight and continue in the study of Genesis.

This semester is off and running (literally), but I have so many things behind me and so many things ahead of me to look forward to. I pray that life is something that I not take for granted, that my words, and life are examples to all of those around me. Those I know personally and those I only see. I pray that my actions speak volumes of Christ and that He remains the focus of my every day living.

Seek peace, for it will find you. It will comfort you when everything else is gone.

No comments: