Thursday, August 2, 2007

Cleaning up, but still so dirty

Today was all painting. Two colors...cream and brown. The house is progressing, but I am as dirty as a street rat. I kept kinda hoping that it would rain so that I could go inside, but secretly God knew that He wanted me to get a lot further and impress Dad.

Yesterday and the day before have both been OFF days for me. I haven't really enjoyed them. I need to learn the art of relaxing...or at least slowing down. Maybe I will read a book or talk to someone about it.

I need to go exercise, but the gloomy clouds are screaming rain at any second. Maybe I'll just go take a nap instead and walk later.

I need a new sport. I've been saying this for a while now, but after yesterday;s 5.25 mile run, my knee is not doing so hot, and I think something less stressful and relaxing would benefit me more. Any suggestions?

Anyway...5 Happy things for today...
1. I am due to get mail from a friend in 2 days.

2. I am going to the Modern with Rach tomorrow and I can't wait.

3. I enjoyed a turkey sandwich with Mom today at lunch.

4. School officially starts in 18 days. It will be the last first day of school...weird.

5. I got to use the massage table at the chiro this am instead of the flat bed. (it's the little things in life that make this girl happy)

No comments: