Friday, August 24, 2007

hazelnut cafe & a cinnamon crunch bagel

Sometimes days come around where I just want to freeze moments. I thank God for these times. They are rare, but I tend to search and find them more each day this year. Maybe it's knowing that I am passing through many "lasts." Maybe it's me just realizing more and more each day how miraculous and powerful our Heavenly Father is. Greatness! An awesome creator. I pray that I am in His image every day.

5 + 2 Happy Thoughts For Today:
1. Coffee and bagels are a perfect pair with someone special to share them with. I especially enjoy them over laughs.

2. A short CP mtg this afternoon gives me time to blog and catch up on things. :) yippee.

3. Sarah, Mom, and Dad are doing well. Were driving the last time I checked. Pray for Sarah and the family's new adjustments....:)

4. Maddie and Rach are two of the neatest people and I realize each day how much I have to be grateful for.

5. I am happy that I don't have food allergies.

6. I read Sarah's farewell note without crying. Thank goodness she made it funny. **

7. I get to work tonight. That means serving coffee to people who love books and/or time spent with friends & loved ones. If only I could live in a cafe with a cute apron on my waist serving people all day long and not grow sad or tired at any time. It would truly be greatness. :) Maybe I'll start tonight...

No comments: