Friday, August 31, 2007

don't know why

Why He died for me, I'll one day know.
For now, I try to seek Him each day.
I question life.
And realize then...
That no matter what I go through tomorrow,
I am already in His mighty hands.
I was created there.
Because I know Him,
I am rest assured that my life will be a great success.
The road, it seems, will never turn in the right direction.
I often wonder the very way that I am going.
Was I wrong today?
Did I make a mistake?
Yes, I turned many wrong ways, but I turn back to Him.
The only compass I have. The only direction I need.
How great and mighty is He.
He who created me.
I praise you Lord, for making me strong.
For giving me answers.
For consoling my fears.
For dancing in my dreams and teaching me how much I am worth...and my life's pure value.

Let me not be distracted by busyness or stress.
Please take away these things. For the weight that you have given me, is intended to fall on you and you tell me to take the light load.
In all my ways, I want to acknowledge you.
I praise you Lord, Amen.

No comments: