Saturday, August 4, 2007

Just a walk in nature...take one.

What I truly love...




Last night I visited one of my favorite places; The Nature Center. It is most beautiful at sunrise and sunset, but I enjoy jogging through every time that I am out.

My Captivating Thought: God's creativity is far past anything any man could ever design.

Chances are that my run comes to a screeching stop as soon as I step foot onto the trails, but last night, it was just me, my iPod, and my camera. I know, bringing my iPod sounds out of sorts, but I had it on one of my fave songs from the soundtrack Rent, and that made it worth it.

I'm about to head to the outdoors again...not to view nature but paint in it (which I am sure that I will get pics today as well of more happy, God given things). So for now...

5 Happy Things...
1. The sun is out and going to be a hot but BEAUTIFUL day.

2. Joshua Bell's violin work is magnificent!

3. Two new tanks are painted and ready for their wearers. I can't wait to deliver them.

4. Cinnamon oatmeal with pecans = fulfilling and delicious breakfast.

5. It's Saturday! This means great things...a friend home in 3 days, tomorrow is Church, and today is family-work-on-the-house day!

No comments: