Monday, August 20, 2007

last first day

So it was the big day. The last first day of my college years here at TCU. Pretty slow at times because not many of the teachers had much to say. We started no material and I guess that's the good news of the day, however, I know the rush of everything is about to take wave...a big one.

Things that I miss:
1. Not being on a strict schedule. I never thought that I would say this. I am a very organized schedule sort of gal, but today threw me off -BIG TIME>
2. Naps at whatever time of day.
3. Talking on the phone during the middle of the day. Now I am in the listening to voicemails and calling people back mode. Bummer. Sorry friends. I will try to answer when at all possible.
4. Going to bed earlier than mid-night because my runs/workouts have to be in the am. A slight shift in schedule...I was just way too used to working out at any and all times of the day.

5 Happy Thoughts of The Day:
1. A happy lunch phone call from Josh. Sweet.

2. Lunch with the gals at Kacie's place.

3. Laughing with Kacie and Steph over the fact that Steph can't handle any blood and guts...whatsoever...and Kacie likes the idea of tube feeds. haha.

4. I am finally finished with the academic part of my day and can relax.

5. The ride home from Linds after school after walking all day.

Now on to my afternoon nap. Hasta.

No comments: