Friday, August 31, 2007

those special blessings

Today was a great day. I was a little stressed about things. Anxiousness gets to me a little bit, but thanks to the greatest boy in my life...I'm 'shaking it off.' The reminders...these little tips always mean the most to me.

Now, I am going to be productive... or try to at least.

This weekend will be filled with steaming lots of milk, making mocha creations, driving to the country, and spending time with people that I love being around.

15 Happy Thoughts: (because I haven't posted in a while)
1. Helium balloons are SO much fun.

2. God always knows the time and place for discussion...and often times the absent discussions that are meant to be post-poned.

3. Shea: "Man, guys, I am so hungry. I didn't eat breakfast. Now I am going to go eat breakfast and lunch."

4. Me: "Maddie did you figure out your email problem?"
Maddie: "Yes, on my own. No thanks to that guy in Palestani."

5. Weights always bring out the endorphines.

6. Maddie made a simple dinner tonight of pasta and chicken, but it hit the spot and was delicious.

7. Josh is going to the country!

8. Sarah loves her roomie and EU! Can't wait till Homecoming! woohoo.

9. Dad is my hero. Especially when I have life-questions. A great listener and thinker.

10. Mom's response when I told her I was going out of town this weekend- "Did you get someone to cover the cart?"
Me: "What?"
Mom: "The golf cart- on Sunday. Did you find someone to cover?"
Me: "Mom, that was the last thing on my mind."

11. Being done with the most stressful week of the year.

12. My wonderful roomie convos & hugs.

13. Clean clothes.

14. I turned in UNIT 1!

15. Dr. Hill's understanding, and a support group, like my CP girlies. Thanks SS, KB, SS, and LP.

No comments: