Thursday, August 9, 2007

A movie with good motives

I saw Bourne Ultimatum tonight. It was on the edge of my seat exciting. Definitely worth a ticket. Take a friend. You may need for them to remind you to breathe in some of the action scenes.

Tomorrow is training day at the bookstore. I can't wait to meet more people and see how everything works.

It's been quite the day, but a great one!

5+1 Happy Things About Today:
1. I love my dad so much that I woke up at 5am to drive to Hurst and paint the house before it got too hot. (let's just say it wasn't enough time!)

2. Josh is finally in FW! The times we have are always exciting. Never a dull moment...never.

3. Sarah and I actually got to ride to church together tonight. I always love the company...and who better than Sarah to share the 25 minute drive with?! No one. :)

4. Ana and I got to talk at church tonight about life and coffee, working, and more life....

5. Jamie and I were partners for Lean on Me. By the time the song was over, we were really leaning on one another. Thanks girl for sharing such a moment as that. Haha.

6. Tomorrow night is another chance that I get to share happy times with the crew at FCCC. I secretly wish that Shanda has her baby tomorrow so that we can go to the hospital instead of watch the football game. Haha boyz.

No comments: