Tuesday, August 21, 2007

sometimes days just turn out good

So today was day #2! My favorite number, although, I wish it were Friday instead of Tuesday. This really has been a whipping to start on a Monday. I am exhausted already. Boo, and I don't like being tired...which I will get on a tangent about for a sec. Do you have friends that are always tired...or always yawning? Yes. I do. I bet you all do too. (If anyone is actually reading this.) It perturbs me when people complain of being tired. I'll be the first to admit that I blame my attitude on being tired occassionally, but I really don't like to. Ok, now I am finished. I just hate the state of tiredness.

Now...why the day turned out good. My run tonight made me feel so good. It seemed like I kept running and running. I had so much energy. Good...considering the CP girls and I had to sit in a mtg from 9-4 with a 30 minute lunch break. Oh well, it's over now, and I am really excited about tomorrow...I get to see Sarah for the last church night for her, and then Thursday we are having the last family meal together at the Teuber's house. Sad, but happy all at the same time.

I had a great time with Steph and Kacie this afternoon. We rode together to Ben E. Keith to go to the FWDA mtg. It was over Blue Bell icecream believe it or not. We even got to sample some. :) I love laughing with these girls and all the stories we have together....we pretty much don't hesitate to say anything.

So for this to only be the second day of classes...and for my arm to be stinging from accidently spraying pepper spray on it (before I went for a run), I guess the day turned out to be a good one.

5 Happy Thoughts About Today:
1. Josh may be coming in to town this weekend! woohoo.

2. Sarah leaves for college in 3 days (not that I want her to leave me, but I am excited for her)!

3. I had someone remind me the other day about how special I truly am to my family, friends, and God. Reminders are always great. Those who give them are even better. Thank you.

4. Maddie is going to do great on her test tomorrow.

5. I am going to do well, too. :) I love MNT! woop.

No comments: