Friday, August 10, 2007

Tell Tails at Sea




Today Sarah, me and the Joshes went to the lake and went sailing. Absolute blast! Swimming, fishing, and sailing...not a better summer day. I must post the pics later.

Other than having a wonderful day...here are some funny things that Sarah said while in the boat.
1. Is that from Josh's bike? (Pointing to the boat motor handle- clearly NOT from a bike.)
2. Hannah, I am going to give you a booty boost.
3. What's the pH of the water out here?
Josh G- I don't know.
Well, it's about to change.

There were tons of thers, but I can't recall them now.
Off to two-step now. Giddy up.

5 Happy Things:
1. The dinner serving fork that Fernando was eating with at dinner last night.

2. A beautiful morning on the water started the day off great.

3. I got sunburned, but maybe my face will look a little tan now.

4. I am at home for the weekend.

5. I have a JOB! woohoo.

No comments: